Fine Art/Identification of this etching?

Hello.  Thank you for taking the time.  I'm also an All Experts volunteer, in the area of insurance law.  
I ran across a beautiful image that I obtained, from a page in the Illustrated London Times.  Here is the link- you'll have to scroll down to view the image.

I've seen this image before, and in fact have one so very similar on an old jewelry box.  Having obtained the image, which is printed on newsprint, it's not very suitable for framing as is, so I'm hoping to obtain information as to the actual artist.  The name on the print page "J Jenisek" doesn't come up in any of the internet searches I've done.  Can you give me more information as to the type of art this is (sorry, I'm rather ignorant in this area), and any information you may have as to the artist.  I do note that on the right hand lower side of the etching, it has these letters, as if they were the artist - WMEBEV (the last letter is hard to identify).  If you know of another artist that has done an image similar to this, please let me know.  I have a beautiful old frame with a 13.5 x 16.5 view for a piece of art, but am rather limited in funds.  Thanks in advance for any assistance you might be.

To find artists, I have artist databases, art publishers guides, internet sources that I belong to etc. So far the name you provided does not come up??  I took a look at the image. The style is similar to other works I have and have examined, but no match on artist name?

Is there any other writing?  A publishers name or any mention of a dealer etc? Sometimes there is small writing on the border of a piece or the back of the piece.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.