Fine Art/Identification of oil on canvas, circa 1850's or earlier

Question
Hello,

Robert E.Lee, ( "Robbie"), my husband's GG Grandmother,  affectionately named after Lee, painted an oil on canvas which Conservaton of Art is correcting for us follwing 150 plus years of linseed oil damage.  I have the original
" postcard" attached that she used with grid to do her painting.  I would love to identify this lovely piece of 2 lions in a den so that generations to come will know what this famous art is titled and artist.  I have sketched my version as well to give to my husband as anniversary gift this month while we await completion of our original on canvas, and would be most appreciative of identificaton as my sketch is anniversary gift this month to my husband.  HOw may I e-mail this postcard orignal to you?

Thanks so much!

Deborah Brooks, CRNP
Internal Medicine
Huntsville, Al
256-509-2824

Answer
Dear Deborah, As I fly the Confederate 1st National flag on my flagpole, I would be pleased to help you if I can. Send a jpg image of the postcard to my email at pirround@msn.com
and make the subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes