Fine Art/Identification of picture and signature

Question
Hello,  I am looking for any information as to the identification of the signature (hand signed in pencil) on a old painting or print. I am not completely sure which.  It is titled "A Frosted Heel" It is a picture of a child sitting with one shoe off and holding that foot. Late 1800's to early 1900's setting? Please e-mail me for images.

Thank you

Answer
Hello Eric,

I hope you are doing well and thank you for your question. Please email photos of the entire image; the signature (if any), and any other markings on the piece.

You mention old painting or print. Please let me know the medium; either paper or canvas and the size. I'll do my best to help you identify your art. Email to: dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley