Fine Art/Identification of two watercolor companion pieces

Question
I recently purchased two watercolor companion pieces at a consignment shop. The subject seems to be either Mexican or Spanish 'daily life' depictions. The signature is hard to read, but very visible and looks to be either 'Bosaies' or 'Rosaies'. The pieces are each matted and framed in a slim bamboo looking frame. The mat is obviously hand cut and a bit yellowed. These are originals because I can see some pencil sketching lines around the perimeters and in a couple of places within. The pieces for each measure 9"x12 1/8th" with the actual paintings measuring 7 1/2"x 10 1/2". I have the paintings scanned into a jpeg format to help with identification if someone can tell me how to submit/attach the image files.

Answer
Dear Melissa,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at pirround@msn.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do not research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes