Fine Art/Identify Artist Signature

Question
I'm not familiar on how to identify a signature of Artist on a painting that was given to me and I would like to receive any information on this Artist or advice on appraisal info. I don't have exact information to give, however I do have photos to send and closeups of signatures on front and back. Can you please assist me with this or help me in finding someone that can.  Thank you for your time.

Answer
Dear Debra,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do not research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes