Fine Art/Identify artist

Question
I am trying to identify this artist and get some information about this painting.  I have included a picture of the painting and a close-up of the signature.  It is 18" x 21" oil on canvas.  The artist name appears to be Torukawa or Torugawa or Toruhawa.  

Thanks,
Ben Gwaltney

Answer
Dear Ben,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do not research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes