Fine Art/Identify an oil painting

Question
We are trying to identify a painting, it is oil on canvas approx 600mm H x 460mm W, the subject is a French/Paris street scene with woman in the fore ground in what I would call early 1900's style dress and carring a hat box, It is signed but we cannot make out the name,The painting was left to my wifes farther and was brought from Germany in 1983, is it possible to send/email photo to you

Regards Steve Clark  

Answer
Dear Steve,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at pirround@msn.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada.
Cordially,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes