Fine Art/Identifying Artist

Question
I was researching a painting that I have and came across this website for your expertise in identifying artists.
I would very much appreciate any thing you can tell me about the attached Painting.  It was originally in a Blond Wood frame, sort chunky style.  Sorry, the original email, had the wrong email address.  I recently went with Comcast.
Also, I don't see how to attach the picture of the painting.
Thank you very much, Lillian

Answer
Dear Lillian,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do not research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes