Fine Art/Identifying Artist's Signature

Question
There is a signature on a small grey and black silk woven drawing that appears to be from 1860-1890.  It is a German street scene with buildings shown only on one side of the street titled by its location:  "Holdrichsmuhle".  On the left, underneath the drawing itself, is written Orig. Rad, Rast, Raol.....something to that effect.  I do need help with the artist's signature and I can send it in an attachment, but I don't know how to do is in this format.  I believe the first name is Irving, but the second I cannot reference because I'm not sure it is spelled correctly.  Looks to me like "Orfubnw?

Could you possibly identify this artist's signature, and inform me of other works available, what time period this was drawn, etc.?  Any assistance you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks & God Bless!
Sherry

Answer
Dear Sherry,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at pirround@msn.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do not research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes