Fine Art/Identifying Artwork

Question
I purchased a peice of art from an estate sale about a year back.  I nearly forgot about it until I was packing my things very recently because I am preparing to move.  The peice is called "Southwest Asia" dated '66(1966 I presume).  It is labeled as the artist proof.  The signature is very hard to discern, probably because I am not an avid collector.  It appears to be J. Szaloma, or something resembling that.  I have pictures that can help identify the piece.

Thank you,

Mitchell

Answer
Hello Mitchell,

Thank you for your question. I am not familiar with your print or artist, but if you send me photographs of the entire image and the signature I will do my best to identify it for you. Please send the pictures as jpeg attachments to: dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley