Fine Art/Identifying Bergmann

I just bought a large oil on canvas painting (approx 3 ft. by 2 ft.) and I am lost on finding information on it. The artist signed it "Bergmann" on the lower right corner, the scene is of a German town with obvious German architecture in the buildings. there are 2 men walking together, one man walking away from them on the other side of the street and a man driving a horse and buggy coming into the town center. All of these men are wearing clothing that has a victorian "air" complete with stove pipe hats. I have had no luck looking online and was hoping for some help.
Tracie Smallwood

Dear Tracie, I have listings for 23 artists named "Bergmann". Is there an initial before the name ? If you like you can send jpg images to my email at
Best would be an image of the front, the back, and a close-up of the signature. Make the subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.