Fine Art/Identifying Bergmann

Question
I just bought a large oil on canvas painting (approx 3 ft. by 2 ft.) and I am lost on finding information on it. The artist signed it "Bergmann" on the lower right corner, the scene is of a German town with obvious German architecture in the buildings. there are 2 men walking together, one man walking away from them on the other side of the street and a man driving a horse and buggy coming into the town center. All of these men are wearing clothing that has a victorian "air" complete with stove pipe hats. I have had no luck looking online and was hoping for some help.
Thanks,
Tracie Smallwood

Answer
Dear Tracie, I have listings for 23 artists named "Bergmann". Is there an initial before the name ? If you like you can send jpg images to my email at pirround@msn.com
Best would be an image of the front, the back, and a close-up of the signature. Make the subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes