Fine Art/Identifying european oil paintings

I have several european oil paintings that belonged to my grandmother who lived in Denmark. They are of spanish, german, dutch, and scandinavian origin. I would like to ask your advice in trying to identify some of them. I am currently on the road, but wanted to ask you ahead of time how to attach images as I do not see a place for that here.
Kind regards,
Stephanie Andersen

Dear Stephanie, Sorry for the delay, there was a malfunction with the "allexperts" web site.
Let's start with one painting and see how that goes. You can attach jpg images (no larger than 100k)to an email to me at An image of the front, the back, and close-ups of the signature and any inscriptions or labels would be best. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.