Fine Art/Identifying a signature

Question
I'm helping a friend who bought a piece of art at a local estate auction.  She emailed me a scanned image of the signature.  It appears to say LaTouz St. Jacques.  Do you recognize the name?  I have tried Google and come up empty.  I can send you the image if you can give me an address that I can send an attachment to.

Thanks for your time.

Pati

Answer
Pati--I do not recognize the name, nor could I find it in any references.  Seeing the image wouldn't help.  I know or can find names of artists whose works I am not familiar with and would not be able to do it in reverse.  Why doesn't your friend put the onus on the auction house?  Good luck.  Alan.

Alan Klevit