Fine Art/Identity and value of Picasso

Question
I have a Picasso, signed in pencil, given to me by my uncle about 40-45 years ago.  The label has fallen off the back and I have not been able to find anything like it in my online searches.  The middle of the etching has a solid white bar and a solid black bar. The drawing is of a woman who appears to be seated with one foot in her lap.  One side of the face is staring forward and the other side is a profile. The entire drawing is covered with cross hatching. The back of the frame lists Schoenthal Art Gallery, Upper Montclair N.J., Pilgrim 6-2704.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Answer
Looking online would take forever and there were so many Picasso works printed over the years, the chance of finding it is remote. I need to see an image via email.
Do you have a digital camera? I have reference books that list Picasso lithographs, etchings, engravings and linocuts. Please send images and any detailed info you have on the piece via email. Also, the cross hatching? Is this part of the image or are you saying there is cross hatching over the image as if a plate were defaced and someone printed with it after the fact?

Let me know.

Dan

Dan Twyman