Fine Art/Info on paintings

Question
I have aquired four paintings from my grandmother who had little information about them.  The main painting that is 30" x 15", and the 3 smaller ones are 12" x 9". They are all of a forest scene with bodies of water (stream or pond). They are all painted in various shades of blue. They are original oil on canvas. The artist signature appears to be Promard on the large one and Barry on the smaller ones. We tried to attach the pictures we have taken but the we were unable. there is no information on the reverse. Thank you for your time.

Answer
Dear Emily and Martin,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do not research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes