Fine Art/J C MAYODON

Question
I Have a J C Mayodon Painting. It looks like an oil painting. The subject is a clown. Size is about 12" wide and 24" tall. Can you tell me if it has any value  and who to contact if I want to sell it.

Answer
First, I should say that clown art never does very well, at least in my experience.

There is one auction result for a J.C. Mayodon oil.  The piece was 20" x 24" and sold for $300.

If I were pricing yours, without having seen it, I'd price it in the $500 range.

To answer your 'sell it' question.  I'd say to post it on galleryfront.com and we'll do a little advertising for you.

Best of luck,
Jeremy
//galleryfront.com

Jeremy Mooer