Fine Art/J.H. Sharp

Question
Hi, I was wondering information on a J.H. Sharp print that I have and what GP140 on left side and GP1028 and signature and litho. in USA means and if there is any value to this print

Answer
Tami--I don't know the artist.  The numeric references sound like the print is an offset lithograph [reproduction of an original], rather than an original lithograph.  That would diminish its value to a nominal level.  Best I can do.  Alan Klevit.

NOTE:  Check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit