Fine Art/J trensensky in Wien

Question
We have two lithograghs with German printing at the bottom. On the back it says coloured lithograph of area costumes of europe Published in Vienna. Circa 1840. On the bottom of the lithograph is #25 Luhogr und zu haben bey J. Trensensky in Wien. In larger letters Liebenburger. Is this print valuable?

Answer
Hello Dolores,

The writing along the bottom in German says that it is a lithograph by J. Trensensky from Vienna (Austria).  I cannot determine who the artist of your print is and therefore, I cannot determine its approximate value. Similar prints, if in perfect condition, have values ranging from $50.00 to $150.00.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke