I had recently came across a what appears to be an oil painting signed in the lower right hand corner by J falter and on the back is named BOYHOOD GAMES. i WAS WONDERING IF IT'S WORTH ANYTHING?

John Philip Falter
Title   Chestnut Hill train station
Year   1975 -
Medium   oil on canvas with panel insert
Size   23.2 x 30 in. / 59 x 76.2 cm.
Misc.   Signed
Sale Of   Skinner: Friday, September 16, 2005 [Lot 854]
American & European Paintings & Prints incl. Photography
Estimate   7,500 - 8,500 US$
Sold For   8,813 US$ PREMIUM  Currency Converter

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University