Fine Art/James M Session

is there complete listing of his work somewhere?

Dear Mike,

There may be one in the works, but one currently does not exist. John Toomey Gallery has sold quite a few of his works and may know of a person who is currently compiling his work for publication. You can email John Toomey at: Another source may be Peter Hastings Falk, (well known for his publication “Who Was Who in American Art”). His contact information can be found on his website:

Good luck in your research.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.