Fine Art/Joan Miro oil painting

Question
Hi  there

I have a Joan Miro oil painting and the sizes is 16 by 10 inches and the date is 1914 .  This oil painting was left to me by my late Father and it has remained in the family for a long time.  And it is mint condition.

I have no papers to say it is Miro and my Father bought it sixty years ago. So Please let us know on what we can do please .

please email me soon

Yours truly
T.Erdinch

Answer
Dear Temel,You should compare your painting to the images in the Miro Catalogue Raisonne. You can find this at many libraries http://www.worldcatlibraries.org/wcpa/top3mset/42287483
or buy it for about $150 a volume. I believe there are 3 volumes.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes