Fine Art/Joan Miro oil painting

Hi  there

I have a Joan Miro oil painting and the sizes is 16 by 10 inches and the date is 1914 .  This oil painting was left to me by my late Father and it has remained in the family for a long time.  And it is mint condition.

I have no papers to say it is Miro and my Father bought it sixty years ago. So Please let us know on what we can do please .

please email me soon

Yours truly

Dear Temel,You should compare your painting to the images in the Miro Catalogue Raisonne. You can find this at many libraries
or buy it for about $150 a volume. I believe there are 3 volumes.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.