Fine Art/John F Kennedy Original??

Question
I have this portrait of JFK its about 24"x 20"(best guess) that is in pencil or charcoal. It doesn't have a number on it.It is signed by Ozz Franca 1963.I know he did the big eyed kids & Indian artworks,but have never really seen too much on this kinda work from him. Can you give me some idea of what it might be worth?Also how can i tell if it is an original piece?

Answer
Kelli, get a loop (magnifying glass) and look at the piece. If you see dots, than it is a repro. If you don't more than likely it is an original.  He doesn't bring alot for his paintings. Maybe this is unique. I would suggest a major auction house look at it.

Joseph B. Laskowski