Fine Art/Jose Puyet painting

I have a large Jose Puyet painting called "En El Casino".  It is signed and an
original...i can feel the strokes of the paint brush and texture. Can you estimate
how much it is worth?  Thank You.

Josť Puyet
Title   Noche de gala
Year   1968
Medium   Oil on Canvas
Size   31 x 25 in. / 78.7 x 63.5 cm.
Misc.   Signed, Inscribed
Sale Of   Waddington's: Monday, June 16, 2003 [Lot 351]
British, European and American Oil Paintings, Watercolours and Drawings
Estimate   2,000 - 3,000 CAD (US$ 1,444 - 2,166)
Sold For   2,070 CAD (1,531 US$) PREMIUM

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University