Fine Art/Jose Puyet

Question
My Grandmother was given a Jose Puyet painting sometime back in the 60', early 70's by a friend.  It has since been at my parents place, and we know little about it.  I was wondering what the name of the painting might be, a small bit of history and if it was an original ( I performed a Q-tip test, and the color swabbed transferred itself onto the Q-Tip)what my might be the value of such a piece?

I don't know how to attache the pic so I will do my best to describe it.

It is of a Man- with one hand over a woman.  Both are looking forward, and both are waist high.  The Woman has her hair up, and she has her clothing pulled down to some degree exposing her shoulders and cleavage.  The man is wearing a white shirt inside a dark piece of clothing, while the woman has a white bra, and a bronze dress.  

Answer
Hello Cyril,

I have no way to determine what, if any, the title of your painting is.  I am not familiar with the 'Q tip' test but it sounds like the painting you have is an oil painting, which is a typical medium for the artist.  You did not say what the size or condition of the painting is but typical works by the artist that are 36 x 24 inches and in good condition sell for $2,000.00 to $3,000.00 at auction.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke