Fine Art/Jugoslav/hungarian naive art

Question
QUESTION: I have a small collection of paintings, mostly from Jugoslavia (Croatia, Serbia). Just looking for any input on tempera works by Emerik Fejes (Hungary claiming him as Imre Fejes or fejes imre, I assume due to current popularity of hungarian art)
ANSWER: This artist has current auction results posted online at various sites and has a niche following. Not in the high price range yet but I do see some activity.  Not really my area but now that I have studied the works, they look interesting and I will follow it a bit.

QUESTION: Thank you for your timely response!   I happen to be 'painting rich' and 'cash poor', and have not been able to access info on auctions other than those from several years ago.  I contacted a gallery that had one for sale (emerik fejes), not as colorful as mine, and they offered it for 3500 EUR.  I know one is coming up for auction 4/26 at a gallery in Stuttgart, but their estimate is "500," which makes no sense in any currency.  I may have a scammer contacting me, claiming to wish to purchase ALL my paintings, which has me worried.  Are you able to give me info about auction prices?  As background, my mother and I purchased paintings from Fejes himself when we were living in Belgrade, and paid $10.00 each.  We were sent auction results from an auction house in Bern, Switz., from 1978 when they were being sold for over $9,000.  Friends of my parents had inherited paintings by Monet, Manet, etc., so the info is credible.   I really need to sell; I am disabled and living on SSI, in a campground,no less! Nobody told me life in the foreign service was going to end!  I think it's interesting that he is considered to be Serbian, Croation, and now suddenly Hungarian (one parent was Hungarian, something not mentioned until now).  If you want me to stop asking you, is there someone you could put me in contact with?  .  Artprice.com sent me 2 alerts about Fejes, but I can't afford to pay to get the info.
Sorry for being so long-winded, I will go away once you are done with me!  I'm also asking you about another artist in a separate email.  

Answer
I don't mind, I enjoy all art discussions. I wish I could be of more help but if you are not able to take the works in person, you risk problems by sending them to someone.
If there were any way you could talke them to a known auction house or email or call an auction house and see what response you get. If Christies says, we want to see them and they offer to examine them for no charge, you might go that route. Art dealers are supposed to offer you a fair amount for your works. If an art dealer knows you have something valuable and makes a rediculous LOW offer, then report them.

Dan Twyman