Fine Art/Julien Dupre

Question
I have a Julien Dupre print, bottom right hand corner appears to have his name stamped as well as the date 1886. The scene is in green hues and is of farmers looking to the sky at a hot air balloon. Can you give me any details as to the possible worth or where I may find more? I found only two on line and have enjoyed the printand would like to learn more. Any assistance you may give is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Joan  

Answer
Joan, the last auction record for a Dupre that I could find was an etching which sold in 1998 for $168.  I am always concerned with the term "print" which can cover a wide spectrum of mediums, from etching to original lithograph to 4-separation offset lithograph, all with different levels of value.  Glad you like it.  Enjoy.  Alan.

Alan Klevit