Fine Art/Konstantin Yuon signed colored lithograph

Dear Dan,

I purchased over the weekend a print pencil signed simply Yuon, but the title is difficult to make out.  It appears that it may be a lithograph or print, possibly with color or watercolor added later, it's difficult to tell. The scene depicts a man with a cane seated on the left side of a large stone hearth and a woman with a bellows fanning the flames seated on the right side of the hearth.  The far right of the picture has a large grandfather clock next to a wooden cabinet that appears to have a window or curtained area in the middle of it. The penciled printing under the picture reads:  "16 Tubiruur breboy" or "16 Tubirver breboy" (as near as I can make out.)  I have not been able to find a good example of Konstantin Yuon's signature online to  verify, however the style appears to be very similar his earlier work.  If you would like to see a copy of this print (it measures 6-1/4 x 8") I would be happy to attach one for you to see.  

The above link is to a site that I think sells re-creations of this Russian artists works. I see that I would have to do quite a bit of footwork to help get an example of the artists signature.  let me know if this helps.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.