Fine Art/LaDell oil

Question
I have a large framed oil on canvas that is signed LaDell. The canvas itself is 24" by 36". The signature is printed and written on the side in the upper right hand quarter of the painting. The frame appears to be the '50's or '60's. I thought it was odd being signed where it is. It is a pretty still life of a large bouquet of yellow flowers (not sunflowers) and greenery sans vase. Hoping to find out any info that I can. I have several pictures so if you would be interested in seeing them I can easily ssend them. Thanks! Deb

Answer
Hello Debra,

You may have a painting by Edwin LaDell, a British artist, 1919-1970.  It it an original of a reproduction?  Your description confused me a bit.

Please attach good quality images of the front, back and signature area.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke