Fine Art/The Lacemakers by artist Paul Soyer (1823-1903)

Question
Do you have an email address that I can send photos of this piece?  I have tried to attached them in your space provided, but was unable to do so. Paul Soyer was a teacher to Mary Cassatt and the original Lacemakers painting is in a Paris museum. Engraving I have is signed by both the
artist Paul Soyer and etcher Claude Faivre who was a pupil of Charles Courtry(1846-1897. Excellent condition with minimum color change in the mat area. Framed by Frederick Keppel & Co..
Rare Engravings & Etchings New York City. Thank
you for your time and consideration.

Answer
Carol--sounds lovely.  You never asked a question, except for my address.  If you are interested in value, I checked my auction record service, and not one engraving or any other original print has come up for auction in the last year or so--worldwide.  You could contact Sotheby's, who would have a record of ANY sales they have made of Soyer's engravings.  Good luck.  Alan Klevit.

NOTE:  check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit