Fine Art/Lautrec

Is there any type of reference material that documents the sizes of Lautrec's lithographs.  Would small prints, i.e.
5" x 7" just be copies of the original posters?  They are signed and dated, along with the title of the print, but are not numbered.  The signature is not a pencil signature, but appears to be a printed signature.  They are not a recent reproduction, as they have been in the family for over 25 years.  There are no "dots" visible with a loupe, but the works are just so small!  They are on quality paper and titles include "Lautrec's last lithograh", "Dog and Cat", "Woman with Tub", and "At the Bois"....and each carries the date with the title.

Thank you.

Hello Vicki,

I hope this finds you well. It sounds as though you may have lithographs after the originals that were printed later; most likely for a book or portfolio. The size is not consistent with the originals and being the same size makes me think they are later reproductions (sounds as though of good quality), from an American or English publication. I will look further and see if I can identify the edition for you.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.