Fine Art/Luigi Lucioni Geltone

Question
QUESTION: I have a Luigi Lucioni gelton purchased from Assoc. American Artists in 1946.  I would like to sell it but do not know the value.  Can you help me?
ANSWER: Try Firestonefineart.com

QUESTION: The dimensions of the framed Lucioni are 30 wide by 24 inches.  There is a paper label on the back telling about L. Lucioni.  The geltone itself measures about 19 wide by 14 inches.  The other piece I have is a small oil painting of a young woman holding a doll and there is on the wall in the room a picture of the Virgin Mary.  There is an olla to the right.  There is damage to this painting given to me over 60 years ago but it is not in any "crucial" part of the painting.  I would like to know if anyone has ever heard of E. Luciane..as far as I can make out the signature. What would the value be?  Thank you very much.
         Linnea Davidon

Answer
From what I've seen, the values are in the low hundreds.
I see 6 listings on E-Bay. I would have to do more research. The only way to be sure is to have it appraised. Most people don't like to hear this but a formal appraisal that involves someone examining your piece, costs from $100.00 to $500.00 depends on the piece.

Dan Twyman