Fine Art/Lyonel Feininger Print - West=Deep 1934

Question
West=Deep
West=Deep  
I have a print by Lyonel Feininger titled West=Deep and dated 1934 (see attached photo). Print was purchased in Switzerland in the 1980's and is 9 1/4" by 16 1/2". On the reverse side there is a signature on the left bottom in pencil and Nr. 18 in the center. On the right bottom, in a lighter pencil, is written the number 18.650, however the zero is half size and superscript as in a temperature degree sign). Below the number is the date 11.10.68 (preceded by four letters NOCK ???).
Can you provide me with any information regarding the potential value of this print.

Thank you.

Bob

Answer
I have seen works by the artist over the years, but I have no history with this artist. There seems to be quite a bit online and I found a number of dealers that currently sell works.
Do a google search for "Lyonel Feininger art" and maybe call a few of them to see if you can get an answer to your questions.

Dan

Dan Twyman