Fine Art/Mallard ducks in flight by Leon Danchin

Question
Just acquired this print, "Male and Female Mallards in Flight". Top left states "Copyright 1930 by La Gravure Francaise 41 Rue St Georges - Paris.  On the bottom left it has in pencil 22/500.  The bottom right has the signature of Leon in pencil.  I am just wondering if this is indeed a sketching or a print.  And also wondering what the value would be approximately.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you
Carol

Answer
Carol:  it is definitely a print, even showing the name of the publisher--and there are 500 copies.  I have no idea as to value.  Enjoy.
Alan Klevit.

NOTE:  Check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, an indispensable guide to buying & collecting art for seasoned & novice collectors, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit