Fine Art/Marc Chagall Original?

Question
I have what I believe to be a Marc Chagall original painting.  It is dated 1950. I decided not to sell it at an auction I had today.  It looks to be watercolor with acrylic over it.  The one thing that bothers me is that his signature is in the top left hand corner, and normally his signature is in the bottom right.  I cannot find a similar one anywhere on the web.  You can view it on www.robinsnestauctions.com, preview auctions - go to the last line of pictures.  I can send you more pictures if needed.  I would like your opinion before I attempt to have it appraised.  Thank you.

Answer
Cheryl,
I looked at the picture.  More shots of the image won't help.  A few things bother me:  1] the signature in the upper left, as you noted; 2] underlining each name separately--also not his usual practuce; 3] acrylic over watercolor--can't find any record he did so a mixed media ever; 4] something about the face--almost too angelic, too perfect, none of Chagall's whimsy.  It all makes me nervous, yet it could be perfect.  You need a better expert in Chagall than I am--but PLEASE let me know what you learn.  Write to me at alantheartmaven@hotmail.com.  Good luck.  Alan.

Alan Klevit