Fine Art/Marc Chagall Windows Print

Question
About 25 years ago I purchased two of the windows full size prints framed (About 20 inches by 25 inches high), they are singed in stone from edition of LXXV. I have seen the singed editions of 150 and artist proof of 10, they look the same, they are the same except my prints do show the outline of the of the 12 panels in each windows, in black color in each print. I like to know about these prints, and are they really done by Chagall or not, Thank you in advance
Mark

Answer
Mark--The 'windows' were not executed as simply stone signed.  There was no stone signed edition of 75, and no pieces were created with the panels you mention.  You have reproductions of those pieces, and they have minimal value.  By the way, ALL of the pieces, including the hand signed ones, were maquettes re-created on stones by his Charles Sorlier, under the supervision of Chagall.  

Alan Klevit