Fine Art/Marc Chagall lithograph

Question
Purchased referenced lithograph at an estate auction, on back side of lithograph is an 8 inch by 7 inch black ink whimsical printed image of a five petal flower with a human face in flower's center and background palm branches.

Is this backside image also Chagall or the printer,common to Chagall lithographic published by Paris, Mourlot?

I can email a scan of image if needed.

Answer
Jim--M.235, "Adam and Eve..." was one of thirty pieces published for VERVE, August 1960.  According to the catalog:  "This work includes 96 reproductions in black and white, printed by Draeger, and 24 lithographs in colors."  The 24 color lithographs were also printed separately in editions of 50, signed & no.  VERVE is shown as publisher, not Mourlot, which catalogued and often printed his work.  So you have a piece that has been removed from the book.  There is no reference, nor have a seen one in my 30+ years dealing in Chagall works, to the image you mention.  Enjoy.  Alan Klevit.

NOTE:  check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit