Fine Art/Is my Matisse ligho authentic

Question
I recently purchased a Henri Matisse offset lithograph on paper titled "Madame L.D. Portrait vert, blue et jaune. or Portrait of Lydia Delectorskaya, THe Artist Secretary" The litho measures 17cm X23cm and is cerified by Nathan Daniel Isen, Purveyor of Fine Arts, Phildelphia, Pennsylvania. The orginal painting was done in 1947 and currently hangs in the Hermitage Museum in Russia. My certification states that the ligho was done in 1955, published by Andre Sauret, Monte Carlo. I understand that you  may be able to give me more information regarding whether or not this lithograph might be authentic and its approximate value.  Thank you in advance for any help or information you might be able to give me. Respectfully, Debi Williams

Answer
Debi--An offset lithograph is a mass produced reproduction, utilizing the four color separation process, not unlike the cover of Time magazine.  It has no real investment value, as it can be produced in as many thousands of copies as there is demand.  Sorry that isn't what you want to hear, and I hope you paid considerable less than a hundred dollars for it.  Alan.

Alan Klevit