Fine Art/Maurice Utrillo V

Question
I have a reproduction Utrillo and I was wondering what it is titled,(as I can't find it anywhere), and if it is worth anything? It looks like a Parisian scene, a narrow street with tall houses on each side, the street leads to very steep steps which people are walking up. It's mostly painted in light browns. It is painted on canvas, and stamped: 'A genuine FIEHL reproduction - made in England' on the back. The front is signed 'Maurice Utrillo V' at the bottom. I can feel the texture of the oil paint . Can you help please?

Answer
Dear Francis,  I can't help you with the title, but you could go to a good book store with a good art book section, which might have books of Utrillo works and find it there.  As for value, a 'genuine'reproduction is still a reproduction, with unlimited amounts printed, and could be printed again [yes, even on canvas with texture--you are NOT feeling oil because there is none].  Its value is whatever it originally sold for or what a reproduction would sell for now, certainly under $100.  Enjoy it.  Alan Klevit.

Check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit