Fine Art/Maurice utillo V. painting

Hi Dan
I have what appears to be oil on canvas painting signed Muarice utrillo V, it measures 30 inches long and 24 inches wide without the frame on the back on the stretcher is stamped in red ink or paint #122 utrillo le lapin.
Hope you can help

Dear Don, If it is "Lapine Agile" the original is in a museum. You can send images to me, but there are so many copies, mechanical reproductions, and fakes that the chances of yours being authentic is slim to none. You can attach jpg images (each under 100k) to an email to me at
An image of the front, the back, and close-ups (use macro setting on your camera) of the signature and any inscriptions and labels would be best. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.