Fine Art/Maurice utillo V. painting

Question
Hi Dan
I have what appears to be oil on canvas painting signed Muarice utrillo V, it measures 30 inches long and 24 inches wide without the frame on the back on the stretcher is stamped in red ink or paint #122 utrillo le lapin.
Hope you can help
Thanks
Don

Answer
Dear Don, If it is "Lapine Agile" the original is in a museum. You can send images to me, but there are so many copies, mechanical reproductions, and fakes that the chances of yours being authentic is slim to none. You can attach jpg images (each under 100k) to an email to me at pirround@msn.com
An image of the front, the back, and close-ups (use macro setting on your camera) of the signature and any inscriptions and labels would be best. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes