Fine Art/Max Weyl

Question

Dear Daniel,

I recently discovered a Max Weyl oil painting, signed and dated 1893, the scene is one of a water bank with town in backgroud. It's app. 28w 20h. Would you like to see this piece? If so please email me, and I will send you a copy, it's a nice work of art.
sincerly ,

Marguerite McDonald

Answer
Dear Marguerite, You can send jpg image attachments to my email at pirround@msn.com. I would like to see the front and the back. Make the subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam. Do you have a specific question about your painting ?
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes