Fine Art/Max Weyl

Dear Daniel,

I recently discovered a Max Weyl oil painting, signed and dated 1893, the scene is one of a water bank with town in backgroud. It's app. 28w 20h. Would you like to see this piece? If so please email me, and I will send you a copy, it's a nice work of art.
sincerly ,

Marguerite McDonald

Dear Marguerite, You can send jpg image attachments to my email at I would like to see the front and the back. Make the subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam. Do you have a specific question about your painting ?

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.