Fine Art/Miro - Mans Mirror Image with Animals

Question
Next item, :)  The COA states it is by Miro and entitled Mans Mirror Image with Animals and is an aquatint - Edition HC  Dated 1972 Printed in Paris France It is Framed and signed, with the frame it is approximately 21"w x 26" h.  Is there any "range" of value?  Any suggestions for the best possible method of selling the item?  Thank you :)

Answer
This piece sounds better, value-wise.  The Dali lithograph, frankly, is specious, as he never hand colored any lithographs.  The aquatint by Miro could be worth thousands.  I suggest you contact Sotheby's, as they might consider putting the piece in an upcoming auction.  Good luck.  Alan.

Alan Klevit