Fine Art/Miro double page lithos

I have two of these double page lithgraphs (with seam down the middle) done by Joan Miro, they are out of books and I have no idea if they are of any value or not and have been curious on them for quite some time.  One is called Original Lithograph X, the other is Composition VII-this one is dry mounted w/ a merrill chase certificate, both were purchased online. Any information on them would be so helpful, I've searched the internet and haven't had much luck.

Dear Michelle,

It appears you have lithographs from one of Miro’s illustrated books. Original Miro lithographs from his books are definitely of value. You did not mention if they have any edition marks or if they are hand signed. Basically if unsigned the value is in the hundreds. If signed and numbered-value is in the thousands. I believe your prints are from the illustrated book Opera of Colours, (Opera barev), 1971-1972. I found examples in online galleries and you may want to inquire with those galleries as to the estimated retail value of your prints. Google Image search:
Joan Miró Abstract Composition IV.
Merrill Chase Gallery was a reputable gallery in Chicago that is now closed.  
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.