Fine Art/Who is N levine?

Hi Jeremy,

I have had this painting for 7 years, it is by an artist called N. Levine. It is a picture of 3 mexican women in front of an adobe. Could you tell me anything about what its worth and who its by?

If the spelling of the name is correct, there are two possibilities.  One is Natalie Levine.  I would go to and do an image search for Natalie Levine and compare the styles of the paintings you find to the one you have.
The second posibility is an artist local to your area.  There are no N. Levines in any of our who's who-type books.  Nor are there any in any artist directories we use as research tools.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Jeremy Mooer

Art evaluations. Appraisals for insurance purposes. General art questions. We're here to help you.

Experience is made of dealers and gallery owners who have been buying and selling art for many years. We are a team of professionals available to answer your questions.