Fine Art/Who is N levine?

Question
Hi Jeremy,

I have had this painting for 7 years, it is by an artist called N. Levine. It is a picture of 3 mexican women in front of an adobe. Could you tell me anything about what its worth and who its by?

Thanks,
Devorah

Answer
If the spelling of the name is correct, there are two possibilities.  One is Natalie Levine.  I would go to google.com and do an image search for Natalie Levine and compare the styles of the paintings you find to the one you have.
The second posibility is an artist local to your area.  There are no N. Levines in any of our who's who-type books.  Nor are there any in any artist directories we use as research tools.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Jeremy
//galleryfront.com

Jeremy Mooer