Fine Art/Need help in identifying artist

Question
Dan,
There is a painting that has been in my family for many generations.  We have no indication of who painted it.  I have a copy of the picture and I would be happy to e-mail it to you if it would help in the identification of the name/artist.  The subject is of three, Catholic religious figures (possibly monks or priests); One has fallen asleep on a keg in a cellar, and the other two are peering over him with a lit candle.  If you can be of any assistance, I would greatly appreciate it!

Answer
Dear Lia,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image under 800 pixels, and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at pirround@msn.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada.
Cordially,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes