Fine Art/Need info on artist named Vanacker

Question
 My family has an original etching sign by an artist named Vanacker (no first name).  It was given to my mother/father-in-law as a wedding gift in 1936. The back is marked "Vanacker 6/3-10-3".  In pencil it has "4100".  Other than some yellowing, the etching appears in good condition.  What can I learn about this artist and where can I take the picture for appraisal, if in fact it is an original?  

Answer
Hello Linda,

I hope all is well with you. There is a prominent Belgian artist by the name of Flori (Florimond Marie) Van Acker (1858-1935). This may be your artist. If you would like to send me some photos of your print, including the signature, I can try to verify it for you. If not; I can give you references for follow up. My email address is: dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley