Fine Art/OIL PAINTING

Question
It appears to be well painted when she purchased it in Germany the man who sold it all those years ago maybe just trying to sell it to her told her she had a good eye and that he was a master of his art. I would love to know a value for  insurance purposes
-------------------------------------------
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
I HAVE A PAINTING A DEAR FRIEND GAVE ME SEVERAL YRS AGO  DATED 1900 WITH IT LOOKS LIKE K LENZ AS A SIGNATURE, SHE PURCHASED IT AT AN ANTIQUE SHOP IN GERMANY IN THE LATE 30S EARLY 40S. IT HAS A WINDMILL AND BY ALL APPEARANCES DUTCH CHILDREN WALKING A LAKE,SNOW,STONE WALL,  TREES ETC OIL ON CANVAS APPROX 24 X 38. IT LOOKS LIKE FOLK ART. I DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ARTIST I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND HIS OR HER INFORMATION
-----Answer-----
Dear Della, I find no listing in any dictionary of artists for a "K.Lenz." If the painting is naive or folk art you will not find the artist listed among recognized academic painters.
Cordially,
Dan

Answer
Dear Della,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at pirround@msn.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do not research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes