Fine Art/Oberhauser print

Question
Dear Ms. Headly,
  I think I accidently sent you an incomplete email so I may be repeating myself but I have found a pint by Oberhause.  It states on it that it is Tannhauser on the bottom right and on the bottom left in the picture it states Copyrighted 1915 by Louis wolff & C? London. W. and it states below this Painted by E Oberhauser.  Based on your previous responses regarding Oberhause I'm wondering if this is worth keeping and its approximate value.  Thank you for your time.
Sincerely
Cheryl

Answer
Dear Cheryl

I hope you are doing well and thank you for your question. I am finding out there are quite a few people who have cherished their Oberhauser prints for many years and are interested in knowing more about them. There is currently very little information on him or his prints, but with the emerging interest more information on him should start to appear online.

I have searched for your particular image, but I am unable to locate one. Oberhauser painted many mythological scenes of which I believe yours may represent. Unfortunately most of the Oberhauser prints I locate are without names and therefore cannot give you a name for your piece.

I found one similar in size, theme, and medium as yours that had a pre-auction estimate of $300-600. However, it was hand colored and hand signed by Oberhauser so it would have more value than one that is unsigned and not hand colored.

I think your print is a wonderful image and with its personal history with your Mom; well worth keeping as a treasured family heirloom.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley