Fine Art/Oil Painting

Hi!  I have aquired an oil painting from an estate sale and I'm trying to find out a little about the artist.  It looks to me to be signed by Wexler (?).  Please help me shed some light about this painting.  Thanks so much!  Lisa

Dear Lisa,

I can try to help with the identification of your painting if you can email clear high resolution photographs of the painting (front and back), and a close up of the signature and any other writing to Please include the size of the painting and the medium (canvas, board, etc), and your original question.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.