Fine Art/Oil Painting

Question
Monmartre, France
Monmartre, France  
QUESTION: Hi Brent.  This painting is probably not worthy of your expertise however if you could get me one step closer or possible direct me in another direction, it would be appreciated.

ANSWER: Hello Peter,  Please post an image of the back of the work.  What size is it?  My initial impression is that it is a portly painted work by by and not known artist.  Cheers, Brent

Monmartre, France
Monmartre, France  
QUESTION: Cheers back at you Brent  Attached is a pic of the back of the work & the size is 24 x 36.  All the best  Peter

Answer
Peter,  Thank you for the image.  My initial response should have said 'poorly painted by an unknown artist' and while my spelling has improved my impression of the painting has not.  It looks like a 'factory' produced decorative work of art.  They used to be painted in places like Mexico etc. and now many are painted in China.  It has a small decorative value but no fine art value.  Kind regards, Brent

Brent Luebke