Fine Art/Oil Painting by D'vogel

Question
I purchased a painting in about 1975 by a man named D'vogel.  My understanding was that he was approximately 90 years old at the time of my purchase.  The painting is in oil and it appears to be a Euopean type village.  I have been unable to find anything about the artist.  I believe the spelling is correct.  

I would appreciate any information you may have.

Answer
Dear Joan,

I hope you are doing well and thank you for your question. There are several listed European artists with the last name of DeVogel. If you can email images of the entire painting, (front and back), and a close up of the signature I will try to identify it for you. My email address is: dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley